DATA AND IMAGE RECOVERY PROGRAM
Serving the dental industry for over 20 years
Diversified Digital has served the dental industry for over 20 years, and the introduction of our Diversified Disaster Recovery service positions DD as a leading Managed Service Provider.
At DD, we are committed to delivering comprehensive solutions and quality service at fair and reasonable prices. Doctors can no longer afford to consider the products and services offered by DDR to be a discretionary investment. Protecting the data of your patients is critical to the future of your business and is a HIPAA requirement.
When you partner with the DDR team, you are ensuring that your practice will never lose more than 60 minutes of data. And that
your data will be recovered within 15 minutes of verification by the DDR team. When you start to run the numbers on what downtime really costs your practice, you quickly realize that you can’t afford it not to insure your future and success.
The typical downtime for a server hardware failure is two days. With the DDR Disaster Recovery service there is no more risk of whole-day data loss like there is with conventional tape backup. And we eliminate the loss in productivity associated with having to reconstruct an entire day of missing data. And most importantly, our systems are HIPAA compliant, ensuring that your backup and disaster recovery plan keep your practice in line with all current HiTech requirements.
About Our Services
Features and Benefits:
- Complete system backup – includes the operating system, applications, configurations and personal settings and data.
- Simple file and folder recovery from a point-in-time backup image.
- Fast and efficient point-in-time backup images can be scheduled every 15 minutes with no downtime required.
- Centralized backup administration from a management console.
- Verification and re-verification of backup images
- Granular recovery of individual files and folders in moments.
- Scheduler for automatic full and incremental backups.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What is your current backup procedure?
- Do you have full faith in your backup process?
- How would you recover and how long would it take? Hours? Days?
- RPO – Recovery Point Objective
- RTO – Recovery Time Objective
- Do you have a written Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan?
- Who is responsible for your DR Plan?
- Have you ever “fire-drill” tested your DR Plan?
- How much does downtime cost you during business hours?
- Are you under new HiTech compliance requirements?
- How many sites, servers/Image Acquisition computers do you
The Alarming Facts about Data and Image Loss:
- Lost data and images can lead to costly downtime and compromised customer service quality while databases are restored or rebuilt.
- 140,000 hard drives crash in the United States EVERY WEEK
- H31% of PC users have lost all of their files due to events beyond their control.
- 34% of companies do not test their tape backups. Of those that do, 77% find that the backup fails.
- Simple drive recovery can cost upwards of $7,500, and success is not guaranteed.
- If you don’t have digital images available – what is your quality of service?
Why work with Diversified Disaster Recovery?
- Free controlled “Fire Drill” after initial set-up – testing for the “Devil in the details”
- 24/7 Emergency Hotline
- 24/7 Server and Workstation Monitoring & Image Acquisition Computer
- Preferred Priority Response List – DDR Emergency Insurance Card
- Affordable subscription and ongoing monthly insurance fees
- Fulfills HIPAA HITECH “Intent to Comply” requirement
- 30-Day use of Emergency Server at no additional charge
- Be up and running in approximately one hour after the DDR team arrives.
- Create the foundation for a solid Business Continuity Plan.